Welcome to the Maisey Group
First established as Forlong and Maisey in 1946, Robert Maisey and Charles Forlong founded an electroplating workshop in Anglesea Street, Hamilton, playing their part in the post war economic recovery in the region. Over the last 35 years, the business has been championed by Robert's son John, who in 2015, rebranded the company to the Maisey Group. John and his team have continued to evolve the business, developing a robust reputation for manufacturing excellence across a range of industries here in New Zealand and overseas. The Maisey tradition of innovative manufacturing practices lives on in the next generation of the Maisey family taking the business forward into exciting new markets.